Three types of cable trays mainly used for outdoor installation: hot-dip galvanized cable tray, stainless steel cable tray, aluminum alloy cable tray
Hot-dip galvanized cable tray
1. Hot-dip galvanized cable tray has very good anti-corrosion performance, long durability, much longer life than ordinary trays, high degree of industrialization of production, and stable quality.
2. Hot-dip galvanized cable trays are widely used in outdoor environments that are severely corroded by the atmosphere and difficult to maintain. The advantage is that it is cost-effective, and the disadvantage is that the surface is a bit rough.
Stainless Steel Cable Tray
1. Stainless Steel Cable tray is a kind of high corrosion-resistant ones. The price is higher than other material’ cable tray.
2. Characteristics of stainless steel cable tray: It has the advantages of strong corrosion resistance such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid and alkali, high bearing capacity, high tensile strength and good mechanical properties.Industrial cables in special environments can be well protected from corrosion.
Aluminum alloy cable tray
1. Aluminum alloy cable tray has the advantages of simple structure, beautiful appearance, high dimensional accuracy, light weight, large bearing capacity, super corrosion resistance and long service life. It is currently widely used in some coastal areas with fog, high humidity and strong corrosion. Outdoor projects in a sexual environment.
2.After aluminum alloy is sandblasted and anodized, a natural oxide protective film is formed on the surface. It is not only anti-corrosion, but also anti-electromagnetic interference, especially its anti-shielding interference ability.
The current survey shows that the most purchased hot-dip galvanized Cable tray.Stainless steel and aluminum alloy are the same.