Cleaning solar panels can improve their performance and lifespan. Here are the steps to clean solar panels:
1. Turn off the solar panel system.
2. Confirm that the surface temperature of the solar panels is below 60°C. If it has been in direct sunlight, wait for it to cool down.
3. Use a soft brush or soft cloth to dip into a mixture of warm water and a cleaning agent, and gently wipe the surface of the solar panels. It is recommended to use a neutral cleaning agent or a professional solar panel cleaning agent.
4. Rinse the surface of the solar panels clean with clean water and dry it with a soft cloth.
5. Turn on the solar panel system.
It is important to note that solar panels should not be cleaned in high temperatures or direct sunlight. Also, to avoid scratching the surface of solar panels, you should avoid using abrasive cleaning tools or chemicals. Regularly cleaning solar panels can ensure their performance and lifespan.